WHY PARTICIPATE (BENEFITS)
- Encourages participants to self-reflect and determine how they can maintain and improve good customer relations.
- Participants gain a deeper understanding of the importance of professionalism when dealing with both internal and external customers.
HOW (OUR DIFFERENTIATORS)
- Provides insight on how participants can empower themselves to be the “Director of First Impressions” for the organisation.
- Identifies the necessary skills and behaviours to be demonstrated, in order to enhance the customer’s experience.
- A two and a half hour workshop facilitated in person.
- This workshop can be facilitated as an in-house training session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Receptionists and personnel who perform customer facing roles
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org