WHY PARTICIPATE (BENEFITS)
As a result of this programme, participants are better able to:
- Identify their leadership strengths and opportunities for development.
- Purposefully lead by example.
- Inspire others to share a common vision.
- Search for opportunities to take the risks needed for growth.
- Strengthen others’ abilities to excel.
HOW (OUR DIFFERENTIATORS)
- Focuses on the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® based on decades of extensive research by best-selling authors Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner.
- Includes The Leadership Practices Inventory® - a 360° assessment allowing for insightful, confidential feedback from self and others (up to 10 respondents including managers, direct reports and peers).
- Motivates participants to develop leadership action plans based on The Leadership Practices Inventory®
- Features highly-interactive, hands-on activities and case studies.
A dynamic three-day in person workshop facilitated by experienced leadership consultants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers and anyone with direct responsibility for supervising others.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org