WHY PARTICIPATE (BENEFITS)
- Provides participants with a deeper insight into their role as “coach” in managing direct reports’ performance and conduct on the job.
- Assists participants with understanding employment rights legislation relating to discipline, and how requirements should be applied in their organisation.
HOW (OUR DIFFERENTIATORS)
- Focuses firstly on a developmental approach to discipline and reinforces how punitive steps should be taken as a secondary measure.
- Examines elements of the Employment Rights Act related to disciplinary procedures.
- A two and a half hour workshop facilitated in person.
- This workshop can be facilitated as an in-house training session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone with direct responsibility for supervising others.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org